我想我已經預定了三個晚上。
May I have your name,please?
請告訴我你的名字。
Yes,we have a room reserved for you.
是的,我們保留了一個房間給你。
I’m sorry we have no record of you.
抱歉,我們沒有你的記錄。
Really?I’ve reserved my room through China Travel Bureau in Shanghai a few days ago.
真的嗎?幾天前我就要上海的中國旅行社預約了。
You should have a reservation for me.
你應該有我預定的房間。
I have no reservation.Do you have a room available for tonight?
我沒有預定,今晚有可住的房間嗎?
Yes,but we have only twin rooms available.
是的,但是只有雙人房。
I’m sorry,we have no vacancy for tonight.
對不起,今晚沒有空房。
How long are you going to stay?
你要停留多久?
I’d like to stay for two nights.
我想住二晚。
OK,we’ll arrange a room for you.
好,我們準備一間給你。
Could you check whether you have a reservation for Mr.Lee from today?
你能查一下今天開始是否有為李先生保留一間房間?
Mr.Lee is holding a reservation from tomorrow.
李先生從明天開始有預定房間。
I see.Thank you.
我知道了,謝謝你。
Register,please.
請登記。
Have you registered already?
你登記好了嗎?
No,not yet.
不,還沒有。
Please fill out the registration card.
請填好記錄卡。
Please check if Mr. Lee is registered.
請查一下李先生是否登記過了。
Yes,Mr.Lee has just finished his registration.
是的,李先生剛剛登記完畢。
What is his room number?
他的房間是幾號?
He is at Room 1812.
他在1812號房。
Here is the key to your room.
這是你房間的鑰匙。
Please keep your door closed at all times.
請你隨時關上門。
Please drop your key when you go out.
出去時請收好鑰匙。
Do I drop my key here?
我將鑰匙投入這里嗎?
The door will automatically be locked.
這個門會自動鎖好。
Sorry,I left the key in my room and I’m locked out.
對不起,我把鑰匙放在房里,我被關在門外。
Key please.Room 701.
請給701房的鑰匙。
What is my room rate?
我的房錢是多少?
15 dollars per day plus tax.
十五元美金一天,再加上稅。
How much is the tax?
稅金多少?
4 percent of the room rate.
房錢的百分之四。
Don’t you have any other room with a cheaper rate?
你有便宜的房間嗎?
This is the minimum rate for a single occupancy.
這是單人房的最低價錢。
If you share the room with your friend,the rate will be cheaper,10 dollars per person per day.
如果你跟朋友同住,房錢更便宜,每人每天十元美金。
Do you have a single room available for tonight?
今晚有可住的單人房嗎?
I’m sorry,rooms are all taken.
對不起,房間全部訂完了。
No vacancy.
沒有空房。
We have only twins available.
我們只有雙人房。
How much is it for a single use?
一個人住要多少錢?
We need one double room with an extra bed.
我們要兩人一間的房間,再加一張床。
My reservation is supposed to be a double beded room,but this is a twin.
我預約的是兩張單人床的房間,但這間是雙人的。
I want to move into a double room.
我想搬到雙人房。
This room is too small.Don’t you have any bigger one?
這間太小了,你們沒有大一點的嗎?
The floor lamp in my room is out.Please change the bulb.
我房間的落地臺燈壞了,請換燈泡。
Do you have a room service available?
你們有客房服務嗎?
What number should I dial to call a room service?
當我需要服務時要撥幾號電話?