And he’s the master mind of this whole thing.
他是整個事情的主謀
And then when you strat running out of air.
當你沒氣的時候
Any thing break on the othersix?
其他六人有什么進展?
But it’s going to make collaboration kind of hard.
不過這樣合作起來就不那么容易了。
But you need a fall guy,fine.
但是你們需要一個替罪羊。
Can I hitch a ride?
我能搭個便車嗎?
Care to comment?
有啥想說的么?
Do you copy?
收到了嗎?
Roger.
收到了
Do you happen to have a pen handy?
你手頭有筆嗎?
Don’t turn your back on us.
別拋棄我們
Every plot is mapped out with dimensions.
每一小塊都會用尺寸標注出
Get some two-bit job?
找份廉價工打打?
Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t turn you in right now.
給我個不告發你的理由。
Go nothing.
別動
He went out with his boots on.
他死在工作崗位。
He’s a closed book.
他很自我保護
He’s got a stateroom listed as a cargo hold on the manifest.
他將頭等艙偽造成裝貨物的倉庫
Hit a sore spot,didn’t I?
說到你痛處了,是不是?