一年一度的剁手節雙11來了,瘋狂剁手大肆購物的同時,還得學會“砍價”。
(China Daily)“kǎn” means to cut down and “jià”means the price, so kǎnjià literally means to cut down the price.“砍”的意思是削減、降低,“價”的意思是價格,所以砍價就是降低價格。而“砍價”用英文怎么說呢?
bargain v. 討價還價
bargain這個詞有不同的詞性和含義,今天我們來討論它作為動詞,表示討價還價的意思。例如:
She bargained with the fishmonger over the price.
她與魚販講價錢。
The salesman refused to bargain over the price.
推銷員拒絕討價還價。
haggle v. 討價還價 砍價 講價
也許老外非常了解中國市場,近日竟在網上找到這樣的文章,教你如何在中國“砍價”。haggle這個詞剛好表達“砍價”的含義,例如:
I know how to haggle. Let me handle this from here.
我知道如何砍價,接下來就交給我吧!
(來自《老友記》)
drive a hard bargain 砍價
這個一個程度較深的短語,表示殺得一口好價。例如:
I’m impressed that you got 50 yuan for that suit. You definitely drive a hard bargain.
我太佩服你了,你僅僅花了50元買下了那身西裝。一定是狠狠的砍了價。
更多“砍價”英文秘訣
價格驚人
It’s daylight robbery!
太貴了!
That’s steep!
價格太離譜了!
That’s too much!
太貴了!
買方講價
I can give you no more than 10 dollars.
我最多只能出10美元。
How about cutting it to an even amount?
去掉零頭可以嗎?
Can you give me a discount?
可以給我打個折嗎?
Come on, give me a break on this.
拜托,給我便宜點吧!
賣方還價
We never give any discounts.
我們從不打折。
No bargaining.
恕不還價。
It’s worth every penny of it.
一分錢一分貨。
店員用語
That’s our rock bottom price.
這是我們的最低價了。
What’s the highest you’re willing to go?
最高您能出什么價?