今天,小編給大家整理了一些去餐廳預訂餐位可能會用到的英語口語,希望大家喜歡。
預訂餐位
1.我們可以在你們餐館提前預訂餐位嗎?Can we make a reservation at your restaurant in advance?
2.我想預訂餐位。I’d like to make a reservation。
3.我想預訂一張供六人用餐的桌子。I’d like to reserve a table for six.
4.我想訂一個明天晚上的包間。I’d like to book a private room for tomorrow evening.
5.我想訂張靠窗戶的桌子。I want to book a table by the window.
6.請以沃森的名義訂下。Please book it under the name of Watson.
7.我在你們餐廳預訂了餐位。I’ve made a reservation at your restaurant.
8.我打算六點到。I’d like to come at 6.
9.你們餐館在什么地方?Where is your restaurant?
英語口語對話實例
Reserving a Table over the Phone 電話預訂餐位
Receptionist: Good afternoon. Peace Restaurant. May I help you?
接待員:下午好。這里是和平飯店。有什么可以幫忙的嗎?
Julius: I’d like to reserve a table for two. My wife and I.
朱利葉斯:我想訂一張兩人用餐的桌子,我和我妻子。
Receptionist: Yes. sir. What time would you like, sir?
接待員:好的,先生。什么時候的?
Julius: I’m not sure... perhaps around 8 p.m.
朱利葉斯:說不準…可能八點左右吧。
Receptionist: Fine. I’ll reserve a table for two at 8 p.m., sir. May I have your name, please?
接待員:好的。我給您預留一張晚上八點鐘的二人餐桌。請問您叫什么名字?
Julius: Julius. Julius Berman.
朱利葉斯:朱利葉斯。朱利葉斯·柏曼。
Receptionist: Thank you, Mr. Berman. And do you prefer smoking or non-smoking?
接待員:謝謝您,柏曼先生。您愿意坐在吸煙區還是非吸煙區?
Julius: Non-smoking will be fine, please. But it is more important that you get us a table by the window. It’s our anniversary and I’d like it to be very special.
朱利葉斯:非吸煙區就行。但是更重要的是要給我們留靠窗的位子。今天是我們的結婚周年紀念日,我想讓它特別點。
Receptionist: I’ll try my best. We look forward to having You with us tonight, Mr. Berman.
接待員:我會盡力的。我們恭候您的光臨,柏曼先生。
Julius: Thank you. Good-bye.
朱利葉斯:謝謝你。再見。
Receptionist: Good-bye, and have a nice day!
接待員:再見,祝您過得愉快!